suzuki az50 help

Discussion on anything regarding riding in NZ or elsewhere. Places to see, riding etiquette, danger spots etc

Moderators: speedjunky, Hybrid, avai007

suzuki az50 help

Postby hondabeatfc50 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Hey guys, im new to this forum. I'm driven a Honda beat fc50 and its getting a bit old now. so im looking for a new scooter. there is a az50 suzuki 2007 i can buy for $1000. Its 2nd hand and there is a crack in the front indicator. is it worth it to buy it?

thx guys
hondabeatfc50
kickstarting

Postby Spearfysh » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:06 pm

I'd probably do a search on trademe with your numbers and model type and see what's out there in comparison to the one you have your eye on.
I would probably want to know how any damage was done (was it crashed or dropped) and a service history would be good.
Take it for a ride and see if it fits you.

When doing the trademe search try not to talk yourself into those, (its so cheap I'd be a fool not to ) Chinese scoots. I have heard they have improved over the last couple of years but that's only saying that now they can make it from the container to the local landfill before the first warranty claim instead of the bad old days when the councils inorganic collection had to assist. Probably a little cynical, but I doubt it.
Spearfysh
vice-meister scooteriser

Return to General discussion on riding