Stolen scooter (reward)

Use this forum to post details of your scooter if it has been stolen in NZ, or if you have info that may help.

Moderator: RobFromThePartsDept

Stolen scooter (reward)

Postby cyn9431 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:07 pm

My scooter was nicked outside of Auckland central library yesterday between 2pm and 9pm. (31/05/2010)

Black and Silver baotion BTM just like this one here but without the box on the back.

http://images.izideal.com/img/product/2005280/l/fr/baotian-bt125t-8-scooter-125cm3-abs-vert-amande-et-noir.jpeg

I want to kill them! Have to ride the dreaded bus for over an hour each way to get into town now. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I know its unlikely but let the police know if you see it. Security is going through the tapes now to see if a van or truck was involved or if it was just screwdrivered and driven away.

$400 reward if you know where it is...
cyn9431
kickstarting

case closed

Postby cyn9431 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:52 pm

the fuzz found my scooter amazingly... A witness saw 4 thugs throw it into the back of a station wagon and he got their number plate. The cops went to those owners house and found my jacket but no scooter. The suspect dobbed in his mate and the cops retrieved my scooter from another house. justice.

Chain your scooters to a pole or something guys and girls.
cyn9431
kickstarting

Postby Hybrid » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:45 am

That's awesome that people are watching out for each other!
Hybrid
If I'm not posting I'm scootling

Re: case closed

Postby Spearfysh » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:54 pm

cyn9431 wrote:the fuzz found my scooter amazingly... A witness saw 4 thugs throw it into the back of a station wagon and he got their number plate. The cops went to those owners house and found my jacket but no scooter. The suspect dobbed in his mate and the cops retrieved my scooter from another house. justice.

Chain your scooters to a pole or something guys and girls.

Not that I think I'm extreme in my views......
But I'm sure if convicted of scooter theft a suitable punishment would be being bent in half and going groin first into a woodchipper, I'm sure the deterant effect would be huge!
Spearfysh
vice-meister scooteriser

Postby Hybrid » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Its more likely to be: 1/2 hours community service and 50c fine. ughh
Hybrid
If I'm not posting I'm scootling

Return to Stolen scooters